SensUS View is an innovative echografic console equipped with
Amolab Suite and MultiWave software.
The SensUS View is the last advanced and innovative generation of high performance Echo Color Doppler systems based on panel PC with high-definition monitor touch screen and equipped with Amolab Suite and MultiWave software. The system supports a wide range of transducers of new generation with high density elements wideband and multi-frequency from 1.0 MHz to 18.0 MHz:
- Sector Phased Array
In the SensUS View are included:
- Digital Doppler Multi-Beam Processing
- Spatial Compound Imaging
- B-Steer Imaging
- Trapezoid Imaging, Virtual Convex
- Cross Beamforming
- Tissue Harmonics with Pulse Inversion technology
- One-touch Image Optimization
- Digital RF-data output (real time and off line)
The High Pulse Repetition Frequency (HPRF) and the Digital Doppler multi-beam processing allow Color, Power and Spectral Doppler examinations, with very high sensitivity and frame rate.